Saturday, May 22, 2010

New My Digital Studio Downloads Available

Share
Here's the latest and greatest for My Digital Studio:
Item Description Price
121069 Go Graduate Plus stamp brush set $5.95
122143 Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamp brush set $9.95
122145 Contempo Alphabet stamp brush set $9.95

Don't forget, MDS downloads are compatible with just about all digital scrapbooking software programs, so even if you don't have MDS, you can use your favorite downloads in your current software.

Happy Digital Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin