Monday, May 24, 2010

Masculine Birthday: Celebrate You

Share

Today's card is for the Late Night Stampers Challenge #72: Masculine Cards! Father's Day is coming up in June, so what better cards to be working on than for good ol' dad?? Sometimes, I hear many of my stampin' friends have a hard time making cards for guys, but if we keep them clean with hardware finishes and masculine colors, it's a snap!

When designing this card, I also wanted to feature another of my favorite colors that I will be saying a fond farewell to in the Color Renovation: Sage Shadow. I used it for the base of the card and the punched-star accents.

Have you ever tried out the Stampin' up! Crimper? This is an "oldie-but-goodie" tool I love to use for adding a little extra texture and "umph" to projects because it is so simple and easy to use, not to mention FAST! It just zips right through the crimper and in seconds I have beautifully textured cardstock. I used the crimper on the chocolate chip strip of cardstock.

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps: A Little Birthday Cheer, Starring You
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Paper: To the Nines DSP, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Tools: Large Star Punch, Star Punch, Crimper, Paper-piercing tool and mat pack
Embellishments: Vintage Brads

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin