Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things I love... U!

Share
Stampin' Up! announced a need for "event display stampers", so I decided to apply... I am waiting to hear back so keep your fingers crossed for me!

They asked applicants to submit 3 cards, one 6x6 scrapbook page, and one 8.5x11 scrapbook page. Today's project is the 8.5x11 scrapbook page I sent in... What do you think??

This page reminds me so much of my mother-in-law (god bless her!). She was so excited when my husband and I got engaged, she had us get "dressed up" and took us in the backyard for a 150+ picture photo shoot. So cute of her! So many of those pics are my favorites of us to this day. She passed away in 2006, and we miss her so much.

I'll point out a few of my faves on this page...I used the Bella Bleu DSP (113974) (so gorgeous!), the new Very Vanilla satin ribbon (117291)(I am SO in love with all the new colors for satin ribbon!), and a half-back pearl from the pretties kit (109114).

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Still have your eye on an Idea Book & Catalog?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Do you have your FREE copy of the Occasions Mini catalog, yet?? Email me, and your copy will be on its way today!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps: Things I love
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Bella Bleu DSP, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Big Shot, Simple Letters Alphabet, Scallop Trim Punch, Scallop Circle Punch
Embellishments: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Half Back Pearl (Pretties Kit)

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale??

Sale A Bration
Receive a FREE stamp set for every $50 you spend!

15% off Starter Kit
Sale A Bration (going on NOW) is an amazing time to sign up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. The starter kit is 15% off (already discounted 40%!), you can customize your kit with your faves from the catalog, and you can choose ANY stamp set in the catalog for FREE as an added Sale A Bration bonus! There's no obligation to do workshops and no penalty to drop.

Heart Treat Cups
Just in time for Valentine's Day, our new Heart Treat Cups coordinate perfectly with the Sweetheart stamp set and the Full Heart punch. Contact me to learn more about this fantastic new product and to place your order!

MY DIGITAL STUDIO IS HERE!
To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION!
Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK
Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

2 comments:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Your page turned out beautiful!!! I think you will do great in the contest and wish you the very best. What other projects did you submit?

Stamptastic said...

Aww, thanks Amy!! It was so fun having you and Irene over tonight. I hope you had fun making your projects, they turned out sooo cute!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin