Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bird on a Branch Thinking of You

Share
Today's card is an easel card I made for my card-making club this month. Want to find out more about my card and scrapbooking classes? Check out my calendar! www.meetup.com/stamptastic

Have you seen an easel card before?? I just love the idea! I found a great Easel card tutorial HERE: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard/

I also used the Bird on a Branch stamp set (113266), which coordinates with the gorgeous Flock Together DSP (114018).

Have you noticed the Scallop Trim punch in the Sale A Bration brochure, yet? I sure have! I used it to create the trim on the base of the card. I think it creates just such a pretty border!

Have you heard about Sale a Bration? It is Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year, so to find out more about it, click here! The best part is, Sale-A-Bration gives you a chance to earn the versatile Scallop Trim punch for Free!

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps:Bird on a Branch (113266)
Ink: Black Staz On (101406)
Paper: Flock Together DSP (114018), Certainly Celery (105125), Very Vanilla (100730), Garden Green (102584)
Tools: Scallop Trim Punch (118402, available for FREE with qualifying order)
Embellishments:5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain (109050), Pastels (105542)

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale??

Sale A Bration
Receive a FREE stamp set for every $50 you spend!

15% off Starter Kit
Sale A Bration (going on NOW) is an amazing time to sign up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. The starter kit is 15% off (already discounted 40%!), you can customize your kit with your faves from the catalog, and you can choose ANY stamp set in the catalog for FREE as an added Sale A Bration bonus! There's no obligation to do workshops and no penalty to drop.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO IS HERE!
To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION!
Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK
Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin