Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Chance List is HERE!

The day has finally arrived!! The last chance lists are HERE! These items go fast, fast, fast! And although they will be available for purchase from June 1 - 3oth, many items sell out quickly, and once they are gone, they are gone forever. To view pdf files of the Last Chance lists, click on the links below: Last Chance Stamp Sets Last Chance Decor Elements (Discounted 25%) The last chance ACCESSORIES lists are available here: 50% off Accessories 25% off Accessories All Last Chance Accessories These items will not last long at all, so don't let them slip away before you get your favorite items! Click Here to place your order!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin