Thursday, March 12, 2009

For the Love of Spring!

Share
Yes, as most of my friends and family know, I am nuts about warm weather. That's why I knew this was THE time I was finally going to enter Shelli's Creative Challenge this month. The theme is (what else??) SPRING!!

I went to work with my "Good Morning Sunshine" DSP and Birds & Blooms sizzlits to create a darling Spring-y gift/treat bag. After all, what's more "Spring" than sunshine, birds, and blooms?? :) I felt all warm and good-weathery just working on this project!

Stamps: None! (that's a first!!)
Ink: None
Paper: Good Morning Sunshine DSP (113966), Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5/8" So Saffron Ribbon (114618--Free! with $50 order from the Sale-A-Bration catalog), Jumbo Pewter Eyelets (108431)
Tools: Big Shot (113439)), Birds and Blooms Sizzlits (113485) NOTE: you can get both the Big Shot and the Birds and Blooms Sizzlits by ordering the Big Shot Starter Kit (116314), Ticket Corner Punch (107214), Crop-A-Dile (108362)
Other Project Must-Haves: Sticky Strip (104294), SNAIL (104332)

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

CUTE!!! The bag looks great and even better in person:) Also...great job on your studio! It is so welcoming and fresh.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin