Thursday, May 12, 2011

Roadtrip Scrapbook Pages

Share
Howdy!! Wow...where does the time go??? I have been missing my bloggie buds, so thanks for hanging in there with me while I have been going to school this semester. I am loving my Interior Design program SO MUCH!! But, it does seem to cut into my blogging and paper-crafty time, that's for sure! Today, I want to share my scrapbook pages from my monthly scrapbooking class--I love how they turned out!! The new Travel Log set in the Summer Mini Catalog is FABULOUS!! It is soooo perfect for scrapbooking summer travel.
Also, I haven't had a chance to tell you about the fabulous National Scrapbooking Month Promotion! Did you know you can get 30% off select stamp sets now through May 31st?? Click Here to learn more! Do you want to know something really cool??? One of the projects on the flyer for the promotion is a project I created for Stampin' Up! I feel so flattered they wanted to use my work for their flyer. :) Here it is:
This picture is teeny tiny, so click on it to view the full flyer. My project is the little drawer hanger. What do you think??? Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather
Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)
What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin