Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Filled with Love Valentine's Promotion

Share
 
When I heard about the Filled with Love Bundle Promotion (read more about it below), you know I was all over it!  :)  Here's a card I made with the Filled with Love goodies.  I am sooooo in LOVE with the NEW adorable ribbon Rosettes (118774)  in the 2011 Occasions Mini!
Now through January 24th, get a FREE package of Bitty Buttons when you purchase the Filled with Love bundle!






The Filled with Love Clear-Mount Bundle (item 124381) includes the Filled with Love Clear-Mount Set and exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack. Plus, you'll get a FREE package of Bitty Buttons--a $4.95 value--when you order this bundle! Bitty Buttons will be added to your order at checkout. If you'd like the wood-mount option, use item 124380 ($32.90).



Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin