Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Greetings with Christmas Collage

Share
 
I had so much fun working on this card!  It is for my upcoming Christmas cards class on Saturday.  I busted out all my favorites for this card: crochet trim, the damask impressions folder, glass glitter, champagne shimmer paint, XL designer buttons!!  Haha, way too much fun!  I used the Mojo Monday Sketch as my layout inspiration:

I haven't had a chance to play along for such a long time!! 
 
Hope you are having lots of fun stampin' and crafting this holiday season!!
Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Collage, Christmas Greetings
Paper: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Big Shot, Circles #2 Die, Damask Impressions Folder, Top Note Die
Embellishments: Designer Buttons XL, Crochet Trim, Early Espresso Grosgrain, Glass Glitter, Crystal Effects, Champagne Shimmer Paint


Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin