Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Animal Stories Baby Card

Share
Whew! I made it through the last few weeks and survived! It has been so much hard work, but I am so proud of myself for getting all those projects done and submitted for Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Award contest. Keep those positive thoughts coming my way, and hopefully I'll win!!! That would be so AMAZING!! Ok, on to today's project:

This adorable little fellow comes from the Animal Stories stamp set, along with 3 other nursery-worthy friends:

I have been making a lot of baby cards lately for baby showers, it seems everyone has caught the baby-bug! :) This card is for my cousin who is blessing her baby on Sunday.

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps:Animal Stories
Ink: Bashful Blue
Paper:Bashful Blue, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Tools: Crimper
Embellishments:Eyelets

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to see my latest promotions!

1 comment:

The Vaughn Family said...

Love this card, Heather! I especially like the banner that you put on there, great job as always!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin