Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter Tag

Share
I am really looking forward to Spring, daffodils, and all the cute little girl Easter dresses! In honor of my Easter aspirations, here is an Easter-inspired tag, for that perfect touch for easter baskets and gifts.

I used several of Stampin' Up!'s paper punches to create this tag. Helpful Hint: Don't recognize the punch I made the leaves from? It's the Two-step bird punch! I used the wings for incognito leaves! :)

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers provided in the "Stampin' Supplies" list below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps:Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658)
Paper:So Saffron DSP (112152), Pale Plum (101658), Whisper White (100730), Certainly Celery (105125)
Tools: Two-Step Bird Punch (117191), Tag Corner Punch (107215), 5-Petal Flower Punch (109041), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), 1/16" Circle Punch (101227)
Embellishments:Soft Subtles Brads (106954)

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? Check the "Super Savers Sidebar" on the right to see all of my current specials and promotions!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin