Monday, February 16, 2009

I need my Stampin' Space!

Share
I have been stampin' in a spare bedroom, and teaching classes at my friend's studio (which has been fun) but with all the classes I've been doing, and all the extra space in the basement, I think it's time I put together a studio of my own!
I started with a completely empty room, and here is where I am at today after hauling all my stuff in. I have a way to go, but I think it is shaping up nicely so far. (I wish I had thought to take pictures before!!) I am right in the middle of creating my Stampin' Studio, but I'll keep you posted!
Happy Stampin'!
~Heather

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! I have a teeny tiny room compared to yours. Where did you get your 12x12 card stock racks?

www.certainlystamping.com

Butterfly Girl said...

Yes, I love my stampin' studio! This is before I decorated, etc. but it is all nice and "cuted up" now!

I bought the paper storage racks from a local scrapbook store that was closing a few years ago. I know you can also buy them online. Just search for "paper racks".

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin