Monday, June 21, 2010

ANNOUNCING: 2010 Artisan Award Winner's Blog HOP!

Share
I am so excited to announce all of the Artisan Winners this year have gotten together and decided to do a Blog Hop!!

Last year, I was super interested in finding the Artisan's blogs and taking a peek at their work, so we decided to make it easy for anyone who is interested in finding out more about the Artisans this year!

Here's the Details:
Blog Hop starts here at my blog: http://StamptasticCreations.blogspot.com
on
Wednesday, June 30th at 10AM EST (7AM PST)

We are busy working on Patriotic home decor, table settings, cards, and more, just in time for Canada Day and July 4th! Some will be offering blog candy, tutorials, tips and tricks, etc.

I hope you will join us!!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin